January 4, 2013 – TRIAD/Next Level will work with 17 local nonprofits as part of its “Design4Good” pro bono partnership program for the year 2013. For the past 19 years, the full-‐service advertising and interactive design firm has provided local charitable organizations more than $300,000 in pro bono marketing services.
Projects ranging from logo development to brochures, newsletters and websites will be completed for the following organizations:
“Northern Ohio, generally, and Greater Akron, specifically, have been very good to TRIAD/Next Level as our agency has consistently grown through sometimes very tough economic conditions. This is one small way that we can say thank you to the communities we serve,” said Rick Krochka, president, TRIAD/Next Level.
“We’re extremely pleased with the diversity of organizations who applied and the quality of those applications,” added Krochka. “Many organizations were first-‐time recipients with whom we had no prior relationship. We’re looking forward to working with all these organizations and helping them make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.”
Applications for Design4Good for the year 2014 are available on TRIAD’s website triadadv.com/design4good/. Interested organizations must have a 501c3 or other nonprofit status and strive to meet the needs of the community through various programs and services. Communication materials created through Design4Good will be used to help raise awareness and funds for the organizations.
• Ronald McDonald House of Akron
• Akron Civic Theatre
• National Multiple Sclerosis Society (Ohio Buckeye Chapter)
• Community Legal Aid Services, Inc.
• Peninsula Valley Historic & Education Foundation
• Community Support Services
• Tuesday Musical Association
• Akron Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau: 2014 Gay Games
• United Way of Summit County/Bridges Out of Poverty Summit County
• Kym Sellers Foundation
• Blick Clinic
• University of Akron: Varsity ‘A’ Association
• Cascade Park Locks Association
• Good Neighbors Inc.
• Fair Housing Contact Service
• AMHA (Building for Tomorrow)